Sunday, April 24, 2016

I Said Yes by Emily Maynard: Book Review

Emily Maynard wrote, "I Said Yes" to be able to share her life story from being a young, teenage mother to young Ricki,  being a contestant on "The Bachelor" and also as the Bachelorette. Her life story entails her struggle to follow God through the loss of her boyfriend, Ricky, who tragically died in a plane crash, and finding the perfect man of her dreams after that tragic loss. After a few years of searching, she finally found Tyler and she has settled down into a beautiful life with her family.

As someone who is very intrigued with the ABC shows, "The Bachelor and The Bachelorette" I found this book enticing and very well written. She kept me very interested and wishing she'd written more by the end of book. I would highly suggest this book to any of my friends. I loved her heart for God and the way she was so blunt about her struggles and victories. Her simple honesty encouraged me and moved me to tears at times, along with a lot of smiles and laughter. I believe the way she wrote it helps Christians and others alike to experience her life with her.

This book was given to me to review by BookLookBloggers for free. (Thank YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment