Sunday, November 13, 2016

Brave Girls 365 Devotional

Brave Girls is an incredibly written, well put together, encouraging devotional for girls. It is bright and colorful. It has scripture throughout each day to discuss, encourage, help and focus on gaining more biblical knowledge.

The quality of the book is very good. I believe it will last for a long time.

I really like how it's put together and how the author took time to consider the struggles, victories, and daily challenges that our young girls face in the world today. It brings their focus back onto what truly matters: God. And in light of that, it gives them a nugget of truth each day to hold onto.

I would suggest this book to any of my friends who have daughters, or sons, even. Despite the cover being pink, my oldest son is enjoying listening in while we read it on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment